Jon Weiner P.C.
Willamette University College of Law
J.D. – Graduate Cum Laude – 1999
University of California, Berkeley
B.A., Bachelor of Arts Mathematics – 1995
Jon started his journey by earning a BA in Mathematics from the University of California at Berkeley. He switched gears to graduate Cum Laude with his JD from Willamette University college of Law.
Jon began his private practice in 1999 and since then has represented thousands of clients throughout the State of Oregon, specializing in employment law.
While building his private practice, he also:
- Served as editor of the Employment Law Memo for 13 years starting in 1999
- Began serving in 2006 as a pro term Judge at Salem Municipal court where he is still a member
- Served as Executive Director of the Marion County Association of Defenders beginning in 2014
- Volunteered in 2015 to serve as a member of the Board of Directors of the Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agency
- Was appointed in 2015 by Governor Kate Brown to serve on the Oregon Board of Psychology